Software for TOS and MagiC
BoxKite on the web
BoxKite is a replacement file selector for all computers running TOS operating systems -
whether manufactured by Atari, compatibles or emulators. It comes with the following features:
- All dialog boxes are displayed as GEM windows
- Open any number of file selectors simultaneously
- Long filenames are supported
- Copy, move or delete files from the file selector
- BoxKite supports the calling modes defined by Selectric and by MagiC
- Open multiple file selector windows from within one application
- Copy or move files by drag and drop
- All this is possible with rather modest memory requirements (well, judged by the standards of modern computers ;-)
As of release 2.32, this program is presented as freeware. Thus you may use it without any cost.
The conditions of use are detailed in the documentation
files contained in the archive.
|Download the current English version (2.33e) here.
If you have any questions, drop me an email.
Return to home page